Take full advantage of hardware acceleration and graphics processor capabilities with Intel Media Server Studio. It includes everything in the Essentials Edition—the Media SDK, runtimes, graphics drivers, Intel® Code Builder for OpenCL™ API, Metrics Monitor for Linux—and adds expert-grade performance and advanced quality analyzers, plus HEVC and audio codecs. Developers can deliver real-time 4K HEVC on Intel® Xeon® processors E5 platforms, or 15+ AVC streams per socket of HD H.264 on 5th generation Intel Xeon processors E3 platforms. Identify performance bottlenecks, and get the best performance, quality, and conversion of interlaced formats to HEVC. Includes Intel® VTune™ Amplifier, Video Quality Caliper, Premium Telecine Interlace Reverser, HEVC GPU Assist API, and more.
• Improved performance through hardware acceleration of the latest Intel® CPUs and graphics processors
• Real-time transcoding for enterprise-grade video transcoding, streaming, and conferencing; video searching, media analytics, and more
• Accelerated transition to new formats with the latest codecs and formats (HEVC, VP9, UHD, AVC) and ensured quality and compliance with expert-grade performance and quality analysis tools and stress testing
• Reduced time to market by accelerating transcode, decode, and encode processing; optimized runtimes; and reduced validation testing with small-footprint bitstreams
• Get direct access to tech experts via Intel® Premier Support
Developers of server applications for media, communications/infrastructure, videoconferencing/collaboration, video security/surveillance, and the cloud/data center. C-level executives; broadcast technicians; media solution, infrastructure, and media/graphics developers; media software architects and validation engineers; and data center support.